Visual Effects for Face Wash with Lactose Spheres / Cellulose Spheres
SPRAYSPHERES-SC Spheres containing Retinyl Palmitate
- Lactose, Cellulose, HPMC, Color (1-3%)
These Spheres Contain Retinyl palmitate, Retinol and retinyl palmitate are among the most widely used active ingredients in skin care products as they are highly beneficial to skin.
Only retinoic acid and its analogs collectively called retinoids have direct effect on skin cells and can adjust their physiology toward a more youthful state. It is also used in some of the best anti wrinkles cream.
Thus using these Spheres in your product will enhance the end user experience & utility.
- XS = Extra Small = 0.2 mm
- VVS = Very Very Small = 0.2 - 0.3 mm
- VS = Very Small = 0.3 - 0.6 mm
- S = Small = 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- M = Medium = 0.8 - 1.4 mm
- L = Large = 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- XL = Extra Large = 2 - 5 mm
This is a modal window. You can do the following things with it:
- Read: modal windows will probably tell you something important so don't forget to read what they say.
- Look: a modal window enjoys a certain kind of attention; just look at it and appreciate its presence.
- Close: click on the button below to close the modal.