Visual Effects for Moisturizer with Cellulose Spheres
Sprayspheres- SC beads containing Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Lactose, Cellulose, HPMC, Color (1-3%)
These Spheres contain Jojoba Seed Oil, Jojoba oil is a liquid wax extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub that goes by the scientific name Simmondsia chinensis, a misnomer as the plant has nothing to do with China.
Jojoba oil is the scientifically proven best oil for hair as the fact that jojoba is the only oil whose molecular structure is similar to sebum (the oil that the scalp naturally produces) and It has a very long shelf life.
Thus using these beads in your product will enhance the utility & end user experience.
- XS = Extra Small = 0.2 mm
- VVS = Very Very Small = 0.2 - 0.3 mm
- VS = Very Small = 0.3 - 0.6 mm
- S = Small = 0.6 - 0.8 mm
- M = Medium = 0.8 - 1.4 mm
- L = Large = 1.4 - 2.0 mm
- XL = Extra Large = 2 - 5 mm
This is a modal window. You can do the following things with it:
- Read: modal windows will probably tell you something important so don't forget to read what they say.
- Look: a modal window enjoys a certain kind of attention; just look at it and appreciate its presence.
- Close: click on the button below to close the modal.